Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fox Gushes Over Ryan: He Listens To Metallica And Led Zeppelin! - News Hounds

I was referring to Metallica’s music, not their idiotic business practices. They started losing their edge with the Black album, and strode into full suckitude with Load (which also happens to be when they cut their hair). That COMBINED with their resentment of anyone getting their music for free after they’d made a huge name/bank account for themselves is the icing on the cake. I don’t think I even need to mention “St. Anger” and that recent atrocity with Lou Reed. Although, I have a friend who went to the Orion Festival this summer, and said it was a great time…affordable, good atmosphere, great bands (that Metallica actually showed up on stage with), the Metallica guys were very affable with the crowd and provided free bottled water, etc. Definitely refreshing to hear.

I take back what I said about Led Zeppelin. In my defense, I was drunk at 1:45 or whenever I made my initial comment.

Oh, and Pearl Jam was never very good, nor was Korn. I’ll stick by Nirvana, though, and disagree with you on the fact that nobody wants to learn their stuff, that’s definitely not true, especially with teenagers now.

ANYWAY, it’s irrelevant what Paul Ryan listens to, because he’s still a right-wing extremist who wants to fuck EVERYBODY with his budget. He could name drop Ride’s “Nowhere” as his favorite album of all time and bust out a guitar and shred out microtonal solos like Greg Ginn, and it still wouldn’t change the fact that he is who he is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment